Expedite your ITIN


Get your U.S. Tax Identification for banking & more...

Tax Usa is the largest U.S. tax and accounting firm specializing in non-US-residents, helping over 15,000 business owners from all over the world

Upload your files in our communication gadget 

at the bottom right of the screen:

Thanks for submitting!

Required documents

Only original documents, or "certified" copies of the documents are accepted. A certified document is one that the original issuing agency provides and certifies as an exact copy of the original document, and contains an official stamped seal from the agency. Don't try to send a "notarized" copy. A notarized document is one that the taxpayer provides to a public notary who bears witness to the signing of the official document and affixes a seal assuring that the document is legitimate. These documents will not be accepted, unless you are a US citizen or resident member of the US military and are submitting documentation for a dependent. The IRS promises to return original documents within 60 days. However, it's always very risky to send original documents.

There are ways to avoid sending original or certified documents through the mail.

  1. You can take your completed tax return and original or certified documents to a designated IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center. There they will certify your documentation and forward your tax return to the IRS Service Center. Here is a list of Taxpayer Assistance Center Locations where in-person document review is provided.

  2. If you are a nonresident alien student F, J, or M visa holder, present in the US under the Student Exchange Visitors Program (SEVP), you, your spouse and dependents can have your original IDs certified by a SEVP-approved institution. This can be done prior to filing a tax return if you will receive taxable scholarships, fellowships, or other grants.

  3. You can work with a Certified Acceptance Agent, who can certify your documentation.

List of documents

  • Your passport

or TWO of the following documents:


(including at least one identification with photo and one identification from your country):

Foreign documents:

  • National identification card (Must be current, and contain name, photo, current address, date of birth and expiration date)

  • Civil Birth Certificate

  • Foreign Driver’s license

  • Foreign Voter’s registration card

  • Foreign Military registration card

  • Medical records (for dependents under 14 years old only)

  • School records (dependents and /or students under 25 years old only)

US documents (if apply to you):

  • US Driver’s License

  • US State identification card

  • US Military registration card

  • US visa (to prove ineligibility for an SSN)

  • US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) photo identification

Get your ITIN with full CPA Support

arik profile image 2018 11 07.png

I am Arik Rozen, CPA

Your dedicated

account manager


You can contact 

me on skype


Mr. Rozen is a Certified Public Accountant; holds BA in accounting (1996) and M.B.A. (1999), majored in Finance, from Harriot Watt University).


Mr. Rozen has 20 years of experience in accounting and financial management, serving in range of executive financial positions for various companies and organizations.

Since 2004 Mr. Rozen has been a leading CPA at TAX USA, Inc. and helped hundreds of non US residents to set up their US LLCs and Corporations.  

The process


We will prepare the ITIN application and all related forms.


You will send us the needed documents to us by mail or private carrier.


We will schedule a short video conference with you (or your dependents) to confirm your identity.


We will then immediately return your documents through your choice of delivery. This part, you need to pay for.


We will verify your documents showing proof of identity and foreign status, then properly prepare and sign Form W-7 and Form W-7 (COA). If we prepare your tax return or other qualifying document for IRS submission, we will send all documents by Priority Mail to the relevant IRS Service Center.


Here's the best part - we follow up with the IRS to ensure that the ITIN is issued. Unlimited follow-ups are included in the flat fee.

Advantages of using Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA)

  1. CAA is authorized agents by IRS ITIN office and can issue Certificate of Accuracy (CoA) letter

  2. The CoA letter is issued when the taxpayer presents original passport or passport copies certified by the foreign issuing agency to the CAA

  3. The CAA has the authority to accept or deny the documents presented. If the CAA is satisfied, only then will the CAA issue the COA letter

  4. "No" original Passport or certified copy of passport needed to be mailed to IRS for Spouse (as of 01/01/2015)

    -This is unlike an Acceptance Agent (AA) or ITIN application prepared by the taxpayer or other where you must send the original and/or certified copies to IRS


  5. For any dependent, original passport or certified copies from the foreign issuing agency must be provided and mailed to the IRS, along with our COA letter, prepared tax return, and ITIN application(s) (as of 01/01/2015)

  6. The CAA also prepares and signs the ITIN application and the COA letter

  7. The CAA have an exclusive (not available to the public) direct phone line with the ITIN office in Austin, TX

  8. If any issue arises with the ITIN application prepared by the CAA, it can be resolved relatively quickly. Otherwise, it may take up to 6 months should you prepare it yourself