Welcome to Tax Usa

Since 2004, we have helped over 15,000 business owners from all over the world to start, manage and grow their U.S. companies. Our experience, knowledge and practical approach turned us into the # no. 1 agency in the Non-U.S.-Residents category.

What do we do?

We provide full range of services specially designed for Non-U.S.-Residents and include: LLC or Corporation opening, Business bank account (Physical and Virtual), ITIN for Non-U.S.-Residents, accounting and taxation and business opportunities.

Our approach

We believe in practical solutions, simple, clear pricing and easy to maintain. We keep updating our packages to meet the ever changing regulation, laws and technology. New payments methods, virtual bank accounts, tax free entities and cross boarder solutions are components we include in our services.

Our Solutions

Check out our packages: Tax Free LLC, U.S. Company with physical bank account, Physical bank account for existing LLC, ITIN for non U.S. residents and more. To order any of our services, simple goto our Order page and select the package that matches your requirements. 

Dedicated CPA 
When you select our Premium Service, we assign a dedicated CPA to you. CPA = Certified Public Accountant. The CPA will make sure you are tax free and guide you how to meet the tax free requirements. The first step after you sign up, is a 1-hour chat in which the CPA explains the entire incorporation process and discuss the different options for entity type, state of incorporation, ownership options, taxation and banking options. 

That's a big advantage.

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn - Grey Circle
  • Quora button circle gray
  • trustpiolet circle gray
trustpoilt logo.png



Tax Free LLC  with Business Bank account

Who qualifies for the tax free LLC?

  • Non-US resident

  • If you don't have ITIN / SSN

  • E-commerce [Amazon]

  • E-commerce [Shopify]

  • Consulting business

  • Trade business

  • Online marketing

  • Design business

  • IT services

  • General purpose business

What does tax free LLC include?​

We have designed the package to include everything you need to quickly start a U.S. business and start selling or generating income form U.S. and worldwide customers:

  • All government filing fees

  • LLC or Corporation

  • 1-3 owners

  • Stamped Certificate of incorporation

  • LLC Agreement / Bylaws

  • Member certificate

  • EIN Application SS4 & IRS letter

  • Bonus: Business bank account opening 

  • Digital Stamp with company name

  • All document sent via email​

[Check pricing]

Smiling Lawyer
Lawyer in Lobby

What does tax free LLC mean?

It means that LLC with non US members & no US operation will not pay U.S. taxes if the following conditions are met.

Taxable income generated by LLC that elects to be treated as disregarded entity for tax purposes, may be considered 'not effectively connected with US trade or business' and as such not be subject to US taxation, if all LLC members are non US residents and living outside of the US and the LLC has no US presence or operation.


If members of the LLC live in the US while they performing services on behalf of the LLC, the LLC taxable income could be then considered as 'effectively connected with US trade or business' and as such be subject to US taxation.


Generally, when a foreign person engages in a trade or business in the United States, all income from sources within the United States connected with the conduct of that trade or business is considered to be Effectively Connected Income (ECI). This applies whether or not there is any connection between the income, and the trade or business being carried on in the United States, during the tax year. Generally, you must be engaged in a trade or business during the tax year to be able to treat income received in that year as ECI. You usually are considered to be engaged in a U.S. trade or business when you perform personal services in the United States. Whether you are engaged in a trade or business in the United States depends on the nature of your activities. Deductions are allowed against ECI, and it is taxed at the graduated rates or lesser rate under a tax treaty.

[Check pricing]

Package details

US LLC / INC certificate : included 
We will prepare all the necessary incorporation documents including articles of incorporation, Bylaws, Stock Certificates and more and we shall open the company for you within 48 HRs (there is additional expedite fee of $199)

Resident agent  : included
Every US company must have a local agent, that serves as the legal accepting person for official and legal documents sent ot the company. We provide you that service for 1 year with this special price package.

EIN for non-residents : included
EIN is the company tax ID number, the identification number that any bank, customer or supplier will need from you to be able to open an account or to make a payment. We specialize in obtaining EIN for companies of non residents, when the owner does not have US Social Security Number. EIN for non US residents also included in this amazing special offer.

Registered US address : included
Get registered US address for 1 full year for your US company. You can add  a complete virtual office solution and use it to receive mail, checks, credit cards, debit cards and more. It comes with web account that let you instantly see which item you have received and ask to forward it to your home or office address. There is a one time set up fee of $199 and $9.99 monthly fee for the virtual office service . 

Certificate of incorporation : included
We will send you the official Certificate of Incorporation signed by the Secretary of State so you can display it anywhere you want and use to verify you have a valid US company to any 3rd party. You will also receive from us Stock certificate which prove that you are the legitimate owner of the US company, Bylaws which are required by law and the EIN confirmation letter issued by the Internal Revenue Service.

FREE 1 hour consultation with a CPA: Included
You also receive from us an amazing gift! 100% free consultation with our Certified Public Accountants. In the session, you will get answers to all of your questions related to your US business: 

Inc or LLC?
Delaware or other State?
Who should be listed as owner?
Will ownership be confidential?
Where can I open US bank account?
How can I pay vendors or employees?
Can I get paid by google? 
Can I get paid by Amazon?
All these questions and many more, will be answered during this very powerful consulting session which is now 100% free!!!!

Our Bank Account Introduction & Submission Service assists you with the process of opening a business  bank account for your US Company. The business bank account is insured by the U.S. government and allows you to accept and send multi-currency wires from almost anywhere in the world and the U.S., you will get an official U.S. routing number to connect with providers such as Amazon and alike. You will also get debit card with PIN number.


Bank fees:

Domestic wires $5-$10

International wires $35--$50

No monthly fee

Do you offer refund?
Yes! We will refund 100% of your fees if you are unable to open the account after you passed the due-diligence process. To get the refund, you need to send us an email with the bank results of the account opening and the subject #full refund. Send the email to info@tax-usa.net not later than 30 days from the date of rejection.

+ $399

ADD ITIN : U.S. Individual Identification Number

An ITIN is a number issued by the IRS to an individual who does not qualify for a Social Security number, but who is required to file a US tax return, or is claimed as a dependent on a US tax return. You and any dependents claimed on your tax return must have either a Social Security number or an ITIN, or your tax return will not be accepted by the IRS. (Of course, some forms are accepted even if you don't have an ITIN, like the ITIN application form (Form W-7) and the tax return you must file with the ITIN application form attached.)

You might need an ITIN if you do not qualify for a Social Security number and are one of the following:

  • A nonresident alien who is required to file US tax return,

  • A US resident alien who is required to file a US tax return,

  • A dependent or spouse of a US citizen or resident alien,

  • A dependent or spouse of a nonresident alien visa holder, or

  • A nonresident alien claiming a tax treaty benefit.

[Check pricing]

Developer looking on screen

What our customers say?
4.8 / 5 

Hiding a Smile
check icon.png

"Soon after I have opened my LLC, I started getting orders for my design services from US customers, in 6 months I have tripled my income! "
Dragan  Visopitch, Serbia ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Lasting Smile
check icon.png

"We wanted to expand our e-commerce shop to the U.S. and with the tax free LLC, we were up and running in no time! Sales are up 150%. Best move we've ever done." 

Nathan Shine, Peru ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Confident Businesswoman
check icon.png

"We have opened a tax free LLC for our Content Writing business and instantly started getting orders from the U.S., we have doubled our sales since then!"
Jody Porter, U.K. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Brainstorming Session
check icon.png

"When our dating app was ready for expansion, we signed up for the tax free LLC with Tax Usa and in less than 2 weeks we started getting U.S. users and installs."
Oren Cohen, Israel ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Relaxed Businessman
check icon.png

"I have opened a tax free LLC last year for my Amazon seller's account and since then selling at 30,000 USD per month, all tax free!"
Nico Gardiani, Italy ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

check icon.png

"Tax free LLC is the best solution for non US residents like us. We have used it to grow our IT company from India into the U.S. and already have 200 U.S. customers"
Sachin Patel, India ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Open Sign
check icon.png

"I highly recommend TaxUsa and the tax free LLC for any non U.S. resident. It's easy to set up and you instantly start seeing U.S. income. Tax free. It's great."
Eduardo Santiago, Chile ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Relaxed Businessman
check icon.png

"In just 2 weeks I have opened my tax free LLC and my Amazon seller's account and started to sell FBA products ranging $20,000-$50,000 per month. Amazing!"
Dave Harve, Australia ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Young Tattoo Artist
check icon.png

"Thank you guys for a great service. I have just received my ITIN and it took less than 4 week! You guys are real pro. It was a pleasure."

Ricky Chu, Hong Kong ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Pastry with Coffee
check icon.png
Islamic Man
check icon.png

"I was introduced to TAX USA by my accountant in Dubai. He assured my that I will get my ITIN in 3 weeks. And I did! So, thank you guys.

Ibarhim Samiri, Dubai ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Young Girl with Tattoo
check icon.png

"You guys have really saved me! I had to get an urgent ITIN so I can open a U.S. bank account and sign a large contract with a U.S. customer. You delivered"
Merry Carter, Scotland ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Girl Getting Arm Tattoo
check icon.png

"With the ITIN you guys helped me received, I was able to sign up for a merchant account and boost my U.S. sales of my home accessories product line. Thank you."
Adélka Patolina, Czech Republic ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mature Businessman
check icon.png

"I had million questions before I signed up and you guys answered them all very professionally and Patiently. I highly recommend you all to use TAX USA ITIN service." 

Stefan Pierre, Belgium ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"By far the best ITIN service I have seen, and I have researched it for weeks! The process is so organized, simple and clear that it was almost fun to get the ITIN :-)"
Jerrod Pasties, France ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Tax Usa is the largest U.S. tax and accounting firm
specializing in non-US-residents, helping over 15,000 business owners
from all over the world 

4.8 / 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


We love to hear from you and help. 

You probably have a lot of questions:

Is this package suitable for me?

What will be the time frame to for all steps?

What will be the total cost?

Can I do it all online?

What is virtual bank account?

What is the yearly cost renewal cost?

What is ITIN and how it helps me?

Can I use the tax free LLC on Amazon?

Can I connect the tax free LLC to Shopify?

Don't keep your questions to yourself.

Chat with us!​

Email us!

Skype with us!


Skype with us now

arik profile image 2018 11 07.png

I am Arik Rozen, CPA

Your dedicated

account manager


You can contact 

me on skype



Get all this info into your email

and complete proposal

Thanks for submitting!

Services Center